2012 Syrah, Perli Vineyards
CASE DISCOUNTS FOR 12+ BOTTLES
10% case discounts apply or become a MEMBER for even better discounts and VIP treatment! If your case includes any packs, the discount will be applied after purchase.
REDUCED SHIPPING FOR EACH CASE
We offer flat rate ground shipping for each 12 bottle case. $24 anywhere in California & $36 everywhere else.
These Syrah vines grow on a hilltop in the remote Mendocino Ridge where the vineyards are only a few miles from the Pacific, among the majestic Redwoods and wildlife. Of our three vineyard designate Syrahs, Perli is the most voluptuous as the vines sit above the fog line. But make no mistake, this is still a textbook Donkey & Goat with tension and subtlety and above all else, food friendly!
- Appellation: Mendocino Ridge
- Vineyard: Perli
- Varietal: Syrah
- Clone: 174 & 877
- Age: 8 years
- Elevation: 1350 feet
- Soil: Clay loam over sandstone bedrock
- Yield: 2-2.5 tons/acre
- Harvested: October 6, 2012
- Pressed: October 27, 2012
- Blend: 98.5% Syrah (45% WC) +1.5% Viognier
- Maceration: 21 days in open top wood vats
- Barrel aging: 15 months in 1-3 yr FO barrels
- Bottled: Unfiltered on February 18, 2014
- Production: 184 cases
- Release date: Winter 2014-2015
BERKELEY TASTING ROOM:
Regular Hours: Seated Tastings Tuesday – Sunday 11am-5pm & every Friday until 7p
First Friday’s: TGIF Block Parties with live music, food pop ups & a closed street!
Bottle purchases & pick up orders, 7 days a week 11am – 5pm
Need help deciding or looking for an older wine? No problem! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 510-868-9174.