Large Format! 2013 Five Thirteen 1.5L Magnum
Blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault & Counoise in a Large Format!
10% case discounts apply or become a MEMBER for even better discounts and VIP treatment!
SAFE SHIPPING TIP: Summer weather challenging for safely shipping natural wine. We strongly prefer a business address where an adult is available to sign on the first delivery attempt which avoids our unfiltered wines riding around on a hot truck all day.
Large Formats bring the celebration to any gathering!
Vinous Review, October 2016
Limpid ruby. Vibrant, sharply focused red berry, floral and Asian spice scents show excellent clarity and pick up a bright mineral element with aeration. Nervy and lithe, offering intense raspberry and blood orange flavors that deepen and become sweeter while maintaining vivacity. Silky tannins provide frame and gentle grip to the finish, which hangs on with strong, minerally tenacity. 92 points. Josh Raynolds
- Appellation: El Dorado
- Vineyards: Fenaughty, Lightner, Neighbors & Swansboro
- Varietals: Syrah, Mourvèdre, Grenache, Counoise & Cinsault
- Harvested: August 31- Sept 26, 2013
- Blend: 40% Grenache, 18% Syrah, 18% Mourvèdre, 14% Cinsault & 10% Counoise
- Fermentation: Wild yeast in neutral oak vats
- Bottled: Unfiltered on July 29, 2014
- Production: 150 6-packs
- Release date: Winter 2015
WINE SHOP: Open everyday, 10a-5p! We offer curbside pick up, local delivery ($15 or free for 6+ bottles, delivery within 48 hours) and ship to most states.
Need help deciding or looking for an older wine? No problem! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 510-868-9174.